Paul Yosmin Casanova-Romero, M.D.Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism
1095 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
Profile ID: 2231
Are you Paul Yosmin Casanova-Romero?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Martin Health Physician Group 1095 NW St. Lucie West Blvd., Port Saint Lucie, FL 34986
Internists are doctors that specialize in the internal organs, including the heart, kidney, liver, and lungs. These doctors help manage diseases of these and other organs and are acutely aware of how these organs interact.
Endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism
Endocrinologists specialize in diagnosing and treating health conditions related to problems with the body’s hormones, hormonal glands, and related tissues. They have specialized training in the endocrine system and can help diagnose, treat, and manage the illnesses that can arise when hormone imbalances or endocrine gland problems occur.
- La Universidad de Zulia, 1995
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Endocrinology
- University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internal Medicine
- Bethesda Hospital East
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Hendry Regional Medical Center
- Jfk Medical Center
- American Board of Endocrinology/Metabolism American Board of Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure Patient Profile