Dr. Rebecca Kosloff, MD,PHD, is a Hematology/Oncology specialist in Bonita Springs, Florida. She attended and graduated from State University Of New York At Stony Brook, School Of Medicine in 2000, having over 19 years of diverse experience, especially in Hematology/Oncology. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Cape Coral Hospital, Naples Community Hospital, Physicians Regional Medical Center - Pine Ridge.
No insurances listed.
- Suny At Stony Brook Hlth Sci Ctr, Stony Brook Ny 11794, 2017
- Beth Israel Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Princeton University, Cum Laude
- Fellowship in Oncology/Hematology New York University School of Medicine, New York, NY
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center Lee Mem Health System
- Naples Community Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Pine Ridge
- Medical Oncology
- Member, Florida Society of Clinical Oncology (FLASCO)
- Member, American Society of Hematology (ASH)
- Member, American Medical Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- Board of Directors, Bosom Buddies Breast Cancer Support Group of Naples, Florida
Special areas of practice expertise