Dr. Robert Thornberry, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Tallahassee, Florida. He attended and graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1978, having over 41 years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Capital Regional Medical Center, Jackson Hospital, Northwest Florida Community Hospital, Tallahassee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Robert Thornberry also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Tallahassee Orthopedic Clinic Iii Pl. Dr. Robert Thornberry accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (850) 877-8174 to request Dr. Robert Thornberry the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 400 3334 Capital Medical Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32308
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Indianapolis In 46202, 1978
- Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Clarian Indiana Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Hospital
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise