Salomon Daniel Salama, M.D.Ophthalmology
Dr. Salomon Salama, MD, is an Ophthalmology specialist in Boca Raton, Florida. He attended and graduated from Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University in 1991, having over 28 years of diverse experience, especially in Ophthalmology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Delray Medical Center. Dr. Salomon Salama also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Benita Kurtzman Mdpa. Dr. Salomon Salama accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Are you Salomon Daniel Salama?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Salomon Daniel Salama, MD 120 W Palmetto Park Rd, Boca Raton, FL 33432
- A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461, 1991
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Ophthalmology; Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Internal Medicine
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure Patient Profile