Dr. Scott M Haufe, MD, is an Interventional Pain Management specialist in Destin, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of South Florida College Of Medicine in 1992, having over 27 years of diverse experience, especially in Interventional Pain Management. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, Healthmark Regional Medical Center, North Okaloosa Medical Center, Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast, Twin Cities Hospital. Dr. Scott M Haufe also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Anesthesia Inc.
No insurances listed.
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612, 1992
- Univ Of S Fl Coll Of Med, Anesthesiology
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast
- Twin Cities Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise