Temple O Robinson, M.D.Internal Medicine
1720 S Gadsden St, Tallahassee, FL 32301
Dr. Temple O. Robinson, MD, is an Internal Medicine specialist in Tallahassee, Florida. She attended and graduated from Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Internal Medicine. Dr. Temple O. Robinson is affiliated with Florida State University's Center for Translational Behavioral Science Department, where she is a member of the Community Advisory Council, as well as the Chief Executive Officer for Bond Community Health Clinic in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Temple Robinson accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (850) 576-4073 to request Dr. Temple Robinson the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
Are you Temple O Robinson?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
- Meharry Med Coll Sch Of Med, Nashville Tn 37208, 1988
- Palmetto Richland Mem Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Bond Community Health Clinic - Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
- Florida State University Translational Behavioral Science Community Advisory Council
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge
Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure