Dr. Todd David Parrish, MD, is an Otolaryngology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 1996, having over 23 years of diverse experience, especially in Otolaryngology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Central Peninsula General Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center. Dr. Todd David Parrish also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Geneva Woods Ear, Nose And Throat Associates, Inc. Dr. Todd David Parrish may accept Medicare Assignment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 203 3730 Rhone Cir, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Otolaryngology/ Ears Nose Throat
- Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132, 1996
- In Univ Sch Of Med, Otolaryngology; In Univ Sch Of Med, General Surgery
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Special areas of practice expertise