Dr. Usama Mukayed, MD, is an Interventional Cardiology specialist in Largo, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1979, having over 40 years of diverse experience, especially in Interventional Cardiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Bayfront Health - St Petersburg, Morton Plant Hospital, Northside Hospital, St Anthony's Hospital, St Petersburg General Hospital. Dr. Usama Mukayed also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Cardiology Interpreters Inc. Dr. Usama Mukayed accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 203n 5880 49th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
- Internal Medicine
- Univ Of Aleppo, Fac Of Med, Aleppo, Syria, 1979
- Bridgeport Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Bridgeport Hosp, Pediatrics; Bridgeport Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Bayfront Health - St Petersburg
- Morton Plant Hospital
- Northside Hospital
- St Anthony's Hospital
- St Petersburg General Hospital
- Internal Medicine; Pediatrics
Special areas of practice expertise