Dr. Wade Melvin, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Chipley, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of Florida College Of Medicine in 1982, having over 37 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Northwest Florida Community Hospital, Doctors Memorial Hospital, Bay Medical Center Sacred Heart Health System, Southeast Alabama Medical Center, Jackson Hospital. Dr. Wade Melvin also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Houston County Healthcare Authority. Dr. Wade Melvin accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
No insurances listed.
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Gainesville Fl 326101, 1982
- Tallahassee Mem Healthcare, Family Medicine
- Northwest Florida Community Hospital
- Doctors Memorial Hospital
- Bay Medical Center Sacred Heart Health System
- Southeast Alabama Medical Center
- Jackson Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise