1300 Medical Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Dr. Wayne Batchelor, MD, is an Interventional Cardiology specialist in Tallahassee, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1990, having over 29 years of diverse experience, especially in Interventional Cardiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Calhoun-Liberty Hospital Inc, Doctor's Memorial Hospital Inc, Tallahassee Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wayne Batchelor also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare Inc. Dr. Wayne Batchelor accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
No insurances listed.
- Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada, 1990
- Duke Univ Med Ctr, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Calhoun-Liberty Hospital Inc
- Doctor's Memorial Hospital Inc
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise