Winston R Ortiz, M.D.Psychiatry & neurology, Neurology
Azalea Building 1401 Centerville Road, Suite 600, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Profile ID: 46079
Tallahassee Neurological Clinic Azalea Building 1401 Centerville Road, Suite 600, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Are you Winston R Ortiz?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Psychiatry & neurology
A psychiatrist, neurologist focuses on the evaluation and treatment of central, peripheral, and autonomic nervous system disorders using a combination of clinical evaluation and electrophysiologic testing such as electroencephalography (EEG), electromyography (EMG), and nerve conduction studies (NCS), among others.
Neurologists specialize within the medical field pertaining to nerves and the nervous system. They diagnose and treat diseases of the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves, muscles, autonomic system, and blood vessels. Neurologists treat patients suffering from strokes, Alzheimer’s disease, seizure disorders, and spinal cord disorders.
- Tulane University,
- Ponce School of Medicine, Ponce, Puerto Rico,
- Internal Medicine at Medical College of Pennsylvania, Philadelphia,, 2022
- Neurology at the University of Miami (Florida) Jackson Memorial Hospital from 1988–1991.
- Veteran’s Administration at the University of Southern California in Los Angeles, 2022
- Epilepsy/EEG at the University of Miami’s Jackson Memorial Hospital in Miami, Florida,
- Calhoun-Liberty Hospital Inc
- Doctor's Memorial Hospital Inc
- Jackson Hospital
- Memorial Hospital And Manor
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge
Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure