eCommerce Product Manager
HealthLynked is looking for an eCommerce Product Manager to oversee all aspects of our MedOfficeDirect line of business. The ideal candidate will have experience developing an eCommerce business from the ground up, or working to grow it from its initial or early stages. The work location for this position will be at our corporate office in Naples, FL.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Manage the online retail processes for a large medical supply distributor. This includes shopping cart, inventory, ordering, and payment system applications
- Manage the operations and customer support team on a day-to-day basis
- Build a strong partnership and communicate regularly with the people leading our distribution/order fulfillment center, located out of state
- HTML knowledge and abilities to make site updates or changes when necessary
- Experience working with the Magento eCommerce platform
- Strong data analysis capabilities, and the ability to provide concise reporting to executive-level leadership
- Knowledge of the web developer role, and the ability to talk tech with the people in those roles in order to improve efficiencies in every aspect of the website and eCommerce business
- Possess the appropriate level of education, licenses and/or certifications for the position
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates should submit a resume via this job posting for immediate consideration.