HealthLynked is looking for a Data Scientist / Machine Learning Architect / Developer to join our awesome development group in Naples, Florida.
We are seeking a data scientist with expertise in machine learning and its use in identifying trends in healthcare data. If you love data, curious about analyzing and finding solutions to medical issues, then this job is for you. The successful candidate will be a member of a close-knit team of healthcare providers and software developers analyzing large, multi-dimensional data sets from internal and external sources. The ideal person will develop and apply novel models on healthcare data in order to help identify areas to improve patient care and healthcare trends.
- Design and implementation of Regression based predictive models incorporating diverse data types.
- Integration of state-of-the-art machine learning algorithms as well as the development of new methods.
- Identification, assessment, and deployment of newly published techniques, staying current with the field.
- Team with experimentalists to translate models into testable hypotheses.
- Develop tools to support analysis and visualization of large datasets.
- Strong background in statistics, machine learning, deep learning and programming necessary. 1-2 years experience required.
- Masters in Computer Science, machine learning, or related discipline required.
- Experience in solving large-scale real-world industry problems, preferably in collaboration with cross-functional, multi-disciplinary teams.
- Knowledge of statistical programming techniques and languages (e.g., R, Python, Java, etc.).
- Working knowledge of common machine learning and deep learning approaches (e.g. regression, clustering, classification, dimensionality reduction, supervised and unsupervised techniques, Bayesian reasoning, boosting, random forests, deep learning), and data analysis packages (e.g. scikit-learn, pyclustering, pathways analysis, MLlib).
- Prior experience with Tensorflow.
- Prior experience in Natural Language Processing using NLTK.
- Medical industry experience desired.
- Experience using cloud compute (e.g. Google Cloud Platform, AWS, Azure).
- Familiarity with NoSQL databases, graphical analyses, and large-scale data processing frameworks (e.g. Apache Spark).
- Solid understanding of data structures, software design, and architecture.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative, but also a co-operative team player.
Perks and Benefits
HealthLynked is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health & dental insurance
- Stock options
- Full-time position