Training Specialist – IT Technical Support
HealthLynked is looking for a Training Specialist to work at our office in Naples, FL. The ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of experience providing application/software training and technical support to employees in a corporate office environment.
- Problem-solving: IT Technicians often have to interpret a problem and determine the best way to resolve it. This requires the use of critical thinking, as the IT Tech may need additional information that isn’t provided in order to satisfy the customer or employee.
- Patience: IT Technicians work closely with their customers. Patience is necessary for this field. Often the clients don’t understand what is happening with their system and may not describe it properly. Patience will benefit the IT Tech in understanding the problem and working toward a solution.
- Communication: Communicating with clients, supervisors and staff helps everyone to understand the problem and potential solutions. Clearly stating the situation, following through with emails and phone calls and sharing resolutions will make the process flow smoothly.
- Endurance: Because IT Technicians can work with complicated projects, the ability to stay focused on the objective is key. IT Techs may also be involved in the relocation of servers, hardware and peripherals that are important to the operation of the business.
- Setting up new users on the internal network, including computers, software and email accounts
- Create training documentation for a variety of applications and software services
- Train employees on the use of our applications and software services
- Troubleshooting internet connection issues and software-related problems as necessary
- Ordering equipment and setup of new equipment
- Strong experience with Windows, PCs, Gmail and Outlook