Naples Women’s Center is looking for a Medical Receptionist to work at the front desk of our practice in Naples, FL. The ideal candidate will have previous experience working in a medical office environment.
In this role, you will be responsible for things like answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate staff, greeting and checking in patients for office appointments, scanning insurance cards, entering all demographic information into the electronic health record, and working closely with physicians and staff.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and direct all patients within the practice
- Obtaining patient demographic and verifying insurance information at each visit
- Scanning pertinent patient information into EMR including patient authorizations, recent labs delivered by patient, etc.
- Obtaining patient authorization for medical records release (HIPAA compliance).
- Schedule any necessary appointments after completion of patient visit.
- Monitor and review patient schedules for next day office appointments.
- Maintain cleanliness of waiting room
- Bilingual is a plus
Qualified candidates should submit a resume via this job posting for immediate consideration.