Mobile App Developer
Mobile App Developer
Healthlynked’s the fastest growing PIN network growing to 320 million of users. We work with the latest devices as soon as they come out: phones, tablets, TVs and VR wearables. Our team is responsible for creating the best user experience for customers wherever they go on their favorite devices. We are passionate about building scalable, well-designed software. We constantly improve our technical foundation and customer experience. As a senior engineer on the App Experiences (AppX) team, you’ll have huge impact on how customers, even friends and family, interact with HealthLynked.
Our team’s goal is to help our members make healthcare and access to their medical data quick and easy as possible. This Sr. SDE role will invent new inspired Member experiences which prioritize fluidity, speed, and adaptiveness to create a clear distinguisher from other Amazon platforms. You outline paths from product into the hands of customers, connecting the dots between mobile, VR, and TV platforms. You provide diverse perspective and context for App development curve balls. Your curiosity steers our technical business direction to push technology boundaries for the benefit of our customers. You contribute to the professional development of colleagues, improving their technical knowledge and the engineering practices on your team. You are a technical leader for your team.
About the hiring team:
We created the App Experiences (AppX) team to explore new ways for HealthLynked members to get better healthcare via or patient reminders and AI technology. We are still learning how to make the right decisions for customers and how to educate them about their healthcare decisions. We build new iOS & Android features addressing customer frustrations and innovate on core functions like the personalized navigation menu, location awareness, and browsing; identifying core user experiences that are not mobile optimized, and fix them. We spend a lot of time thinking about what mobile healthcare means and how we do it correctly with strong partnerships between dev, product, and design competencies. Our toughest problems are crafting world-class UX experiences and every pixel matters to our customers. We are innovators at heart, and mobile App customer experience is king to us.
- You will architect new end-to-end customer experiences that bring healthcare innovations to mobile and desktop audiences.
- You deep-dive into client or server systems to optimize for performance, maintainability, scalability, extensibility as needed.
- You propose innovative tools, frameworks, automations and processes that are used by the entire mobile team for development.
- You mentor team members to promote engineering excellence.
- You are continually “looking around the corner” for the benefit of our members and investing wholeheartedly in building amazing user experiences.
- Experience building highly scalable, consumer-facing systems.
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities and limitations of mobile platforms (iOS and Android).
- Expert in software engineering (process, architecture, algorithms, data structures) and knowledge of Agile methodologies is a bonus.
- Passion for mobile development. We would love to hear about Apps you’ve developed!
Perks and Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Working in Beautiful Florida