HealthLynked is looking for an experienced Product Manager to oversee the continuous development of our HealthLynked and Oohvie applications. The position will require a combination of business and technical skills, and the work location will be at our corporate office in Naples, FL.
- Remote candidates will also be considered, however the ideal candidate will eventually be willing to relocate to Naples and work in-office.
Oohvie is a menstrual tracker and ovulation calendar app available on both the iOS and Android platforms.
HealthLynked allows patients to better manage their health and the health of their family members. Our powerful tools allow you to book appointments, have your medical records with you in case of emergencies, and schedule virtual telehealth appointments.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Work on continuous improvement of our apps to create a fantastic user experience
- Take ownership of this line of business, while interfacing with the Marketing team and Development team to make it as successful as possible
- Develop and own the product roadmap for features and improvements based on your research, user feedback, downstream business requirements, data analysis and industry knowledge
- Build a deep understanding of users to uncover gaps and enhance product features that meet business-data requirements
- Become a close partner, advocate, and a go-to authority for internal and external stakeholders on features, user pain points, the product roadmap, and feature releases
- Consistently grow the number of paid users of our apps
- Communicate with the design and development teams to make recommendations for updates and changes
- Strong data analysis capabilities, and the ability to provide concise reporting to executive-level leadership
- Strong, hands-on knowledge of the developer role, and the ability to talk tech with the people in those roles in order to improve efficiencies
- Possess the appropriate level of education, licenses and/or certifications for the position
Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. Qualified candidates should submit a resume via this job posting for immediate consideration.