Social Media Manager
HealthLynked is looking for a Social Media Manager to work full-time at our office in Naples, FL. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar role, while also being experienced in creative writing and content creation.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Content creation: Creative writing and editing of blog posts for the company website
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Excellent writing, editing, presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail-oriented, and ability to work independently
Qualified candidates should submit a resume via this job posting for immediate consideration.