HealthLynked Releases Recent “Future of Healthcare” Summit in Virtual Format
NAPLES, Florida, May 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — HealthLynked (OTCQB: HLYK) a global healthcare network focused on care management of its members and a provider of healthcare technologies that connects doctors, patients, and medical data, today announced the release of their recent “Future of Healthcare” summit in a virtual format https://www.futureofhealthcaresummit.com. The event, held at the Arthrex Campus in Naples, Florida, from March 15-17th, brought thought leaders from around the world to Naples for a three-day event focusing on emerging healthcare technologies. The virtual summit featured twenty-nine lectures from leading experts in their fields covering: stem cells, regenerative medicine, anti-aging, cancer diagnosis, artificial intelligence, and advanced DNA testing. HealthLynked’s dedication to improving healthcare recognizes that the education of patients and healthcare providers is an important part of their mission and their HealthLynked University website currently hosts over 100 educational videos on a wide range of medical topics.
Due to COVID-19 and the limited seating for the event, the virtual summit was created to meet the request of people that were unable to attend the event to view the content. The virtual event is separated into 7 key topics: Stem cells, Genomics, Cancer, Healthcare Technology, Lifestyle Therapies, The Future of Healthcare, and The Future Talks.
Featured Speakers and Topics:
- Dr. Michael Dent:
- How emerging technologies are transforming the way we consume and deliver healthcare
- What is the Value of a Global Healthcare Network and what did we learn from Social Networks
- Dr. Pam Hughes:
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy for traumatic Brain Injury and Stroke
- New Dimensions in Etiologies and Treatment of Dementia
- Bob Gasparini:
- Cancer testing in America what questions can we answer
- Moving beyond Theranos: Diagnosing Cancer using “Liquid Biopsy” testing
- Dr. Eduardo Maristany:
- Case Examples of Genomics in Healthc