Dr. Ira B Fox, MD, is an Interventional Pain Management specialist in Tamarac, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1984, having over 35 years of diverse experience, especially in Interventional Pain Management. He is affiliated with many hospitals including University Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Ira B Fox also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Anesthesia Pain Care Consultants, Inc. Dr. Ira B Fox accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (954) 720-3188 to request Dr. Ira B Fox the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Pain Management
- Chairman of the World Institute of Pain Committee on Project Development
- Trustee for the World Institute of Pain Foundation
- President of the World Society of Pain Clinicians
- Member of the American Society of Interventional Pain Physicians
Special areas of practice expertise
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.