Profile ID: 2415
Call (561)-832-6113 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Palm Beach Eye Clinic 130 Butler Street, West Palm Beach, FL 33407
Ophthalmologists specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of eye and vision problems. They can provide eye exams, vision testing, and prescriptions for glasses or contact lenses. As medical doctors, they can diagnose and treat any and all eye problems. They can also perform eye surgery and provide follow-up care.
- Retinal fellowship UCSD Medical School, Shiley Eye Center, La Jolla, CA
- Medical school at Rutgers-UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- Post-graduate training at the Albert Einstein Medical Center, Mount Sinai, NY, The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary, and Case Western University and the prestigious Cleveland Medical Center
- Wellington Regional Medical Center
- West Boca Medical Center
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure Patient Profile
Make an Appointment