Dr. Martinasevic is board-certified in general surgery and peripheral vascular surgery. His practice is entirely focused upon surgical treatment in a whole spectrum of peripheral vascular diseases, with special interest in endovascular interventions, including the state of the art endovascular approach for abdominal aortic aneurysm repair.
- Univ U Tuzli, Med Fak, Tuzla, Bosnia-Herzegovina, 1983
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Vascular Surgery
- HCA Florida University Hospital
- HCA Florida Northwest Hospital
- HCA Florida Westside Hospital
- HCA Florida Woodmont Hospital
- Vascular Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.