Mark Rubenstein, M.D.Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Dr. Mark H Rubenstein, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Boca Raton, Florida. He attended and graduated from Harvard Medical School in 1995, having over 24 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Dr. Mark H Rubenstein also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Bartzokis Rubenstein Servoss Md Pl. Dr. Mark H Rubenstein may accept Medicare Assignment.
Are you Mark Rubenstein?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 101 1000 Nw 9th Ct, Boca Raton, FL 33486
- Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 02115, 1995
- Mass Gen Hosp, Interventional Cardiology; Mass Gen Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure Patient Profile