Dr. Timothy L Mcintire, MD, is a Pathology specialist in Jacksonville, Florida. He attended and graduated from Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In Shreveport in 1983, having over 36 years of diverse experience, especially in Pathology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Baptist Medical Center Beaches, Baptist Medical Center, Midtown Medical Center, Southeast Georgia Health System- Brunswick Campus, Wayne Memorial Hospital. Dr. Timothy L Mcintire also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Southeastern Pathology Associates Pc. Dr. Timothy L Mcintire accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 200 3011 Hampton Ave, Brunswick, GA 31520
- La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112, 1983
- Shands Hosp At Univ Of Fl, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Baptist Medical Center Beaches
- Baptist Medical Center
- Midtown Medical Center
- Southeast Georgia Health System- Brunswick Campus
- Wayne Memorial Hospital
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology
Special areas of practice expertise