Dr. Alberta Barbara Laktonen, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. She attended and graduated from University Of Washington School Of Medicine in 1997, having over 22 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Central Peninsula General Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Cordova Community Medical Center, Bartlett Regional Hospital. Dr. Alberta Barbara Laktonen also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alaska Medicare Clinic, Inc. Dr. Alberta Barbara Laktonen may accept Medicare Assignment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
1201 N Muldoon Rd, Anchorage, AK 99504
- Family Medicine
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195, 2017
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Family Medicine
- Bartlett Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Cordova Community Medical Center
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise