Dr. Alfred M Kalman, MD, is a Hematology/Oncology specialist in Tamarac, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1978, having over 41 years of diverse experience, especially in Hematology/Oncology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Boca Raton Regional Hospital, Broward Health Coral Springs, North Shore Medical Center, Northwest Medical Center, University Hospital And Medical Center. Dr. Alfred M Kalman also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Oncology And Hematology Associates Of West Broward, P.A. Dr. Alfred M Kalman accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full. Call (954) 726-0035 to request Dr. Alfred M Kalman the information (Medicare information, advice, payment, ...) or simply to book an appointment.
No insurances listed.
- Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203, 1978
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Medical Oncology; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Hematology-Internal Medicine; Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Internal Medicine
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Broward Health Coral Springs
- North Shore Medical Center
- Northwest Medical Center
- University Hospital And Medical Center
- Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise