Profile ID: 42242
Pinellas Medical Associates 5880 49th St North Ste 104, Saint Petersburg, FL 33709
No insurances listed.
Orthopaedic surgeons are qualified to diagnose musculoskeletal problems, perform, or prescribe treatments, and assist with rehabilitation. They can also help you develop long-term strategies to treat illnesses, disorders, and issues relating to your bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles.
- Medical College of Georgia
- Dartmouth College - Hitchcock Medical Center
- Central Vermont Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center - Harvard Medical School
- Sports Medicine Friendship - New England Baptist Hospital
- HCA Florida St. Petersburg Hospital
- HCA Florida Northside Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise