Brittany Clark, M.D.Internal Medicine
Capital Regional Medical Group - 2414 East Plaza Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308
I believe that as a physician two of my most important jobs are being an educator and a motivator. As an educator, it is my duty to ensure that my patients understand their disease state and ultimately what it means to their quality of life. Once there is understanding of the disease state and how it can affect their life, there is often buy-in and participation from the patient. When the patient is invested, then I put on my second hat of motivator. As humans, it is inevitable that we will at times miss the mark. But as my patients’ motivator, I am there to encourage them that after the misstep has been acknowledged, the next step is to get up and try again. I believe that the doctor-patient dynamic must be an interactive relationship. Healthy relationships require communication, compromise, and consistency and the doctor-patient relationship is no different. I strive to always practice with compassion, respect and integrity with all actions being completed in and with a spirit of excellence. I am committed to offering quality care that will allow my patients to live the best and most fulfilling life possible.
Are you Brittany Clark?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
- University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry in Rochester, New York.
- Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Florida State University Internal Medicine Residency Program at Tallahassee Memorial Hospital in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Internal Medicine - Board Certified
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge
Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure