Dr. Curtis M Bejes, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from Indiana University School Of Medicine in 1988, having over 31 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Cordova Community Medical Center, Indiana University Health La Porte Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Pulaski Memorial Hospital, Indiana University Health Starke Hospital. Dr. Curtis M Bejes also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Providence Health And Services - Washington. Dr. Curtis M Bejes accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
1201 E 36th Ave, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Family Medicine
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Indianapolis In 46202, 1988
- Wausau Hosp, Family Medicine
- Cordova Community Medical Center
- Porter Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Pulaski Memorial Hospital
- Indiana University Health Starke Hospital
- Indiana University Health La Porte Hospital
- Family Practice
Special areas of practice expertise