Dr. Daniel S Lamar Jr., MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Bradenton, Florida. He attended and graduated from University Of South Florida College Of Medicine in 1998, having over 21 years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Blake Medical Center, Lakewood Ranch Medical Center, Manatee Memorial Hospital, Sarasota Memorial Hospital. Dr. Daniel S Lamar also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Coastal Orthopedics And Sports Medicine Of Southwest Fl, Pa. Dr. Daniel S Lamar accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
6015 Pointe W Blvd, Bradenton, FL 34209
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612, 1998
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Sports Medicine-Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Of Pa Hlth System, Orthopedic Surgery
- Blake Medical Center
- Lakewood Ranch Medical Center
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise