Excellence in Orthopaedics With over three decades of established group experience, Orthopaedic Associates of West Florida and their Board-Certified physicians specialize in every area of adolescent and adult Orthopaedic services including: Knee and Hip Replacement(Adult Joint Reconstruction), Spine, Neck, Hand, Foot and Ankle, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery and Interventional Pain Management. The physicians at OAWF are among the most experienced and highly trained surgeons in the region; some have even taught advanced surgical techniques to other physicians from around the world. The combination of technical expertise and patient-centered care allows us to provide our patients with the highest level of comprehensive care. OAWF merges state-of-the-art technology, unsurpassed physician skills, and a patient friendly atmosphere to provide a superior experience for all patients. OAWF provides two in-house MRI locations, X-ray at each of our four offices, Bone Densitometry, EMG/NCV, Physical Therapy, Hand Therapy, and an Orthotics/ Prosthetics department. The physicians at OAWF have redefined the phrase “Complete Care” by providing their patients with easy and efficient scheduling options, friendly and courteous staff, injury-specific education, state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, non-invasive treatment and minimally invasive surgical options. At OAWF you will always find someone who cares, from our friendly and courteous front desk staff, to our exceptional clinical staff, and prompt and thorough billing department, to our superior team of orthopaedic physicians.
- University of Tampa–Bachelor of Science, Tampa, FL, 1993
- University of California, Salk Institute-Master of Science, San Diego, California, 1969
- University of South Florida College of Medicine–Medical Degree,Tampa, Fl, 2018
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Rochester, Minnesota, 2018
- Florida Orthopaedic Institute, Drs. David Leffers and Seth Gasser, 2018
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- NBME American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- Florida Medical Association
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- Florida Orthopaedic Society
Special areas of practice expertise
Arthroscopic Surgery, Shoulder Knee, Elbow and ankle, Rotator Cuff Repairs, All Reconstruction, Sports Medicine
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.