Dr. Donald Robert Endres, MD, is an Otolaryngology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of California, San Diego School Of Medicine in 1992, having over 27 years of diverse experience, especially in Otolaryngology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Providence Kodiak Island Medical Ctr, South Peninsula Hospital. Dr. Donald Robert Endres also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Geneva Woods Ear, Nose And Throat Associates, Inc. Dr. Donald Robert Endres may accept Medicare Assignment.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 203 3730 Rhone Cir, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Otolaryngology/ Ears Nose Throat
- Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093, 1990
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Otolaryngology; Huntington Mem Hosp, General Surgery
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Ctr
- South Peninsula Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise