Dr. Dwight M Ellerbe, MD, is an Otolaryngology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine in 1983, having over 36 years of diverse experience, especially in Otolaryngology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center, South Peninsula Hospital. Dr. Dwight M Ellerbe also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alaska Center For Ear Nose Throat. Dr. Dwight M Ellerbe accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste T230 3841 Piper St, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Otolaryngology/ Ears Nose Throat
- Plastic surgery within the head and neck
- Med Univ Of Sc Coll Of Med, Charleston Sc 29425, 1980
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, Otolaryngology; Wilford Hall Med Ctr Aetc, General Surgery; Kttc Med Ctr Keesler, Pediatrics
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- South Peninsula Hospital
- Otolaryngology; Pediatrics
Special areas of practice expertise