Dr. Ejaz Ahmed has dedicated his career to serving the community of Daytona Beach, Fl. Patients see him for a variety of reasons including general physicals, hair loss, migraines, pediatric emergencies, vaccines, and eating disorders. Dr. Ahmed makes it his mission every day to understand his patient's symptoms in order to ensure their continued health and wellness.
Call (386)-506-8555 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Urgent Care and Family Practice Center 405 N Clyde Morris Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Family Medicine
- Emergency medical services
- King Edward Medical College Nila Gumband, 2018
- Mercy College of Ohio, 2018
- Halifax Health Medical Center
- American Board of Family Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise