Dr. George P Mclaren, MD, is an Emergency Medicine specialist in Colebrook, New Hampshire. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1967, having over 52 years of diverse experience, especially in Emergency Medicine. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital, Norton Sound Regional Hospital, Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital. Dr. George P Mclaren accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
600 Saint Johnsbury Rd, Littleton, NH 3561
- Emergency Medicine
- Univ London, United Med/Dent Schs Of Guy'S & St Thomas Hosps, 1967
- Unconfirmed Foreign Training, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Unconfirmed Foreign Training, Internal Medicine
- Northeastern Vermont Regional Hospital
- Norton Sound Regional Hospital
- Upper Connecticut Valley Hospital
- Emergency Medicine; Family Practice
Special areas of practice expertise