Dr. Jack D Sedwick II, MD, is an Otolaryngology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. He attended and graduated from University Of Utah School Of Medicine in 2004, having over 15 years of diverse experience, especially in Otolaryngology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Providence Alaska Medical Center, Providence Kodiak Island Medical Ctr. Dr. Jack D Sedwick also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Alyeska Center For Facial Plastic Surgery Pc. Dr. Jack D Sedwick accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
#201 4001 Dale St, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Otolaryngology/ Ears Nose Throat
- Plastic surgery within the head and neck
- Univ Of Ut Sch Of Med, Salt Lake Cty Ut 84132, 1997
- Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, Otolaryngology; Univ Of Fl Coll Of Med, General Surgery
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Kodiak Island Medical Ctr
Special areas of practice expertise