Dr. Janice A Koval, MD, is an Endocrinology specialist in Anchorage, Alaska. She attended and graduated from University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry in 1990, having over 29 years of diverse experience, especially in Endocrinology. She is affiliated with many hospitals including Alaska Regional Hospital, Central Peninsula General Hospital, Mat-Su Regional Medical Center, Providence Alaska Medical Center, South Peninsula Hospital. Dr. Janice A Koval also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Internal Medicine Associates Llc. Dr. Janice A Koval accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 50 2841 Debarr Rd, Anchorage, AK 99508
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism
- Univ Of Rochester Sch Of Med & Dentistry, Rochester Ny 14642, 1990
- Univ Hosp-S Tx Med Ctr, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Mary Hitchcock Mem Hosp, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Internal Medicine
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Central Peninsula General Hospital
- Mat-Su Regional Medical Center
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- South Peninsula Hospital
Special areas of practice expertise