Dr. Jason M Handza, DO, is a board certified Ophthalmology specialist in Hudson, Florida. He attended and graduated from Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1999. He offers a wide range of retinal treatments and is trained invitreoretinal surgery. He also treats macular degeneration, diabetic retinopathy, and retinal detachment.
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia Pa 19131, 1999
- St Francis Med Ctr, Transitional Year
- University of South Florida Eye Institute
- Bayfront Health St Petersburg
- Bayfront Medical Center
- St Anthony's Hospital
- Bayfront Health
- HCA Florida Largo Hospital
- Ophthalmologist and Vitreoretinal Surgeon
Special areas of practice expertise
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.