Dr. Jeffrey Russell, MD, is a Family Practice specialist in Dover, New Hampshire. He attended and graduated from Loyola University Of Chicago, Stritch School Of Medicine in 1977, having over 42 years of diverse experience, especially in Family Practice. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Frisbie Memorial Hospital, Huggins Hospital, Wentworth-Douglass Hospital. Dr. Jeffrey Russell also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Wentworth Douglass Physician Corporation. Dr. Jeffrey Russell accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Ste 203 10 Members Way, Dover, NH 3820
- Family Medicine
- Loyola Univ Of Chicago Stritch School Of Medicine, Maywood Il 60153, 1977
- Middlesex Hosp, Family Medicine; Oh State Univ Hosp, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Loyola Univ Med Ctr, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Frisbie Memorial Hospital
- Huggins Hospital
- Wentworth-Douglass Hospital
- Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology; Family Practice
Special areas of practice expertise