Profile ID: 46189
Tallahassee Primary Care Associates, P.A 1975 Buford Blvd, Tallahassee, FL 32308
No insurances listed.
Internists are doctors that specialize in the internal organs, including the heart, kidney, liver, and lungs. These doctors help manage diseases of these and other organs and are acutely aware of how these organs interact.
A disorder caused by organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, or parasites. Many organisms live in and on our bodies. They’re normally harmless or even helpful. But under certain conditions, some organisms may cause disease. Some infectious diseases can be passed from person to person. Some are transmitted by insects or other animals. And you may get others by consuming contaminated food or water or being exposed to organisms in the environment.
- Siddhartha Medical College, University of Health Sciences Vijayawada, A.P., India
- Internal Medicine: University of Florida Health Science Center, Jacksonville, Florida
- Infectious Diseases: University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Madison County Memorial Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Board Certified by the ABIM in Internal Medicine
- Board Certified by the ABIM in Infectious Diseases
- Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA)
Special areas of practice expertise
Adult Infectious Disease