Dr. Mark Katzenstein, MD, is a Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology) specialist in Crestview, Florida. He attended and graduated from medical school in 1981, having over 38 years of diverse experience, especially in Cardiovascular Disease (Cardiology). He is affiliated with many hospitals including North Okaloosa Medical Center, Fort Walton Beach Medical Center, Healthmark Regional Medical Center, Twin Cities Hospital, Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast. Dr. Mark Katzenstein also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Crestview Hospital Corporation. Dr. Mark Katzenstein accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
- Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris, 1981
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Cardiovascular Diseases; Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- North Okaloosa Medical Center
- Fort Walton Beach Medical Center
- Healthmark Regional Medical Center
- Twin Cities Hospital
- Sacred Heart Hospital On The Emerald Coast
- Sacred Heart Hospital
- Internal Medicine
Special areas of practice expertise
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.