Dr. Richard A Levy, MD, is a Diagnostic Radiology specialist in Amsterdam, New York. He attended and graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 1984, having over 35 years of diverse experience, especially in Diagnostic Radiology. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Albany Medical Center Hospital, Columbia Memorial Hospital, Ellenville Regional Hospital, Health Alliance Hospital Broadway Campus. Dr. Richard A Levy also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Millennium Medical Imaging Pc. Dr. Richard A Levy accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
3037 Silverwood Dr, Saginaw, MI 48603
- Diagnostic radiology
- Univ Of Pa Sch Of Med, Philadelphia Pa 19104, 1984
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, Diagnostic Radiology; Hltheast Tch Hp-Allentown Hp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Ellenville Regional Hospital
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Health Alliance Hospital Broadway Campus
- Diagnostic Radiology
Special areas of practice expertise