Dr. Daum is board certified in internal medicine and cardiovascular diseases by the American Board of Internal Medicine. He is a Fellow of the American College of Cardiology and the American College of Chest Physicians. Dr. Daum’s areas of expertise include primary prevention of heart disease, stress testing, valvular heart disease, myocardial infarction, congestive heart failure and arrhythmias.
- Cornell University Medical College in New York
- Master of Science degree in Health Policy and Management at Harvard University in Cambridge, Mass.
- Baylor Affiliated Hospitals in Houston
- Tufts-New England Medical Center in Boston
- Florida Hospital
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
- Tampa General Hospital
- Florida Hospital Wauchula
- Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center
- Cape Coral Hospital
- Gulf Coast Medical Center Lee Mem Health System
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Internal Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
Special areas of practice expertise
Heart Disease Stress Testing Valvular Heart Disease Myocardial Infarction Congestive Heart Failure Arrhythmias
Showing up-to the five most recent reviews.