Scott Marshall Wisotsky, M.D.Orthopaedic surgery, Hand Surgery Healthlynked Member
Excellence in Orthopaedics With over three decades of established group experience, Orthopaedic Associates of West Florida and their Board-Certified physicians specialize in every area of adolescent and adult Orthopaedic services including: Knee and Hip Replacement(Adult Joint Reconstruction), Spine, Neck, Hand, Foot and Ankle, Shoulder, Sports Medicine, Arthroscopic Surgery and Interventional Pain Management. The physicians at OAWF are among the most experienced and highly trained surgeons in the region; some have even taught advanced surgical techniques to other physicians from around the world. The combination of technical expertise and patient-centered care allows us to provide our patients with the highest level of comprehensive care. OAWF merges state-of-the-art technology, unsurpassed physician skills, and a patient friendly atmosphere to provide a superior experience for all patients. OAWF provides two in-house MRI locations, X-ray at each of our four offices, Bone Densitometry, EMG/NCV, Physical Therapy, Hand Therapy, and an Orthotics/ Prosthetics department. The physicians at OAWF have redefined the phrase “Complete Care” by providing their patients with easy and efficient scheduling options, friendly and courteous staff, injury-specific education, state-of-the-art diagnostic tools, non-invasive treatment and minimally invasive surgical options. At OAWF you will always find someone who cares, from our friendly and courteous front desk staff, to our exceptional clinical staff, and prompt and thorough billing department, to our superior team of orthopaedic physicians.
Call to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
- George Washington University, School of Medicine and Health Sciences, Washington, D.C., 2017
- Northwestern University, Evanston, IL, 1969
- Hand and Upper Extremity Surgery at Allegheny General Hospital, Pittsburg, PA, 2018
- Orthopaedic Surgery at the University of Vermont, Fletcher Allen Health Care, Burlington, VT, 2018
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Alpha Omega Alpha – George Washington University
- American Society for Surgery of the Hand
- Board Certified — CAQ Hand Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise
Complex hand and upper extremity conditions, Sports related upper extremity conditions, Rotator cuff injuries and arthroscopic repair, Primary and revision shoulder replacements, Reverse total shoulder replacements, Treatment of arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger, and Dupuytren’s disease