Stephen L Sgan, M.D.Pathology, Anatomic pathology & clinical pathology
1899 Eider Ct, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Profile ID: 46207
Ketchum Wood and Burgert Pathology Associates Laboratories 1899 Eider Ct, Tallahassee, FL 32308
Dr. Stephen L Sgan, MD, is a Pathology specialist in Tallahassee, Florida
Are you Stephen L Sgan?Claim Your Profile
Call 800-562-9267 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
The study of disease. It is the bridge between science and medicine. It underpins every aspect of patient care, from diagnostic testing and treatment advice to using cutting-edge genetic technologies and preventing disease.
Anatomic pathology & clinical pathology
A medical specialty that is concerned with the diagnosis of disease based on the laboratory analysis of bodily fluids, such as blood, urine, and tissue homogenates or extracts using the tools of chemistry, microbiology, hematology, and molecular pathology.
- Bowman Gray Sch Of Med Of Wake Forest Univ, Winston-Salem Nc 27157, 1997
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Forensic Pathology; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine; Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Emory University School of Medicine
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Doctor's Memorial Hospital Inc
- Jackson Hospital
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Anatomic Pathology, Clinical Pathology and Forensic Pathology
Special areas of practice expertise
Our Patient Concierge
Team Can Help You:
- Find a Doctor Near You
- Connect you to a Local Doctor's Office
- Set Up Your Secure