Dr. Steven E Nolan, MD, is an Orthopedic Surgery specialist in Wharton, Texas. He attended and graduated from University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston in 1977, having over 42 years of diverse experience, especially in Orthopedic Surgery. He is affiliated with many hospitals including Matagorda Regional Medical Center, Memorial Hermann Hospital System, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital, Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital, Methodist Sugar Land Hospital. Dr. Steven E Nolan also cooperates with other doctors and physicians in medical groups including Memorial Hermann Medical Group. Dr. Steven E Nolan accepts Medicare-approved amount as payment in full.
Call 888-303-7829 to learn more about the insurance plan(s) they accept.
Fondren Orthopedic Group Llp 7401 S Main, Houston, TX 77030
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 77550, 1977
- Scott & White Mem Hosp, Orthopedic Surgery; Scott & White Mem Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Matagorda Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Hospital System
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Sugar Land Hospital
- Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Special areas of practice expertise